SALvest was organized as a limited liability company under the laws of the State of Delaware in 2010 by a group of Sierra Leoneans, Sierra Leonean-Americans, and other parties interested in the advancement of Sierra Leone.
Our mission is to contribute to the growth of Sierra Leone by investing in a diverse portfolio of companies that will convert Sierra Leone’s natural and human resources into unparalleled goods and services.
Our vision is to be recognized as the preferred vehicle for foreign direct investments in Sierra Leone.
We promise to:
- Provide industry-leading investment returns to our shareholders.
- Deliver exceptional products and services at competitive prices.
- Develop mutually rewarding relationships with our employees, partners, and suppliers.
- Act with absolute honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- Serve, strengthen, and empower the communities in which we operate.